We are looking for a two dedicated and caring Assistant Group Supervisors. These positions are full-time.
Assistant Group Supervisor
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist the Lead teacher in implementing the daily activities in the group
- -Assist the Lead teacher with observations, assessments, and portfolios
- -Fill-in as Lead teacher when the Lead teacher is absent
- -Maintain a safe, clean and organized learning environment
- -Treat all children, families and staff with dignity and respect
- -Promote high quality learning for all children
- CDA (Child Development Associate and/or Early Childhood Education credits or willingness to obtain your CDA.
- 2 years of experience working with children
- Associates degree in Early Childhood Education, or higher education
- Sign-on Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid personal days
- Paid vacation after one year
- Paid Holidays after 90 days
- Optional benefits include: Retirement matching, student loan repayment, childcare tuition credit, grandparent tuition discount, just to name a few.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team of professional educators at St. Paul Christian Early Learning Center! If you have an interest in learning more about the positions posted here, or have questions about employment at St. Paul CELC, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone our office at 717-627-0900.
All employees adhere to the training, continuing education, and conduct requirements established by CELC, the Department of Health and Human Services, and Keystone Stars. All new employees at St. Paul CELC are required to complete Criminal, Child Abuse Clearances, National Sex Offender Registry check, and FBI fingerprinting. A health assessment and tuberculin (TB) test is also required.