Summer Programs: School Age and PreSchool
Summer Fun & Enrichment: 3 & 4 Year-Old & Pre-K
Our Summer Fun Weeks and Enrichment Program are designed for PreSchool and Pre-K children who do not need full-day care:
- Summer Fun Weeks provide 2½ hours of activities that are not only fun, but educational, and centered on engaging and imaginative themes.
- Our Summer Enrichment Program is designed to further the academic and social experiences of children who will be attending Kindergarten in the coming school year. This program focuses on Kindergarten readiness skills in a fun environment.
- Preschool Summer Camp (560KB PDF)
School-Age Summer Camp: Kindergarten through Grade 6
During the summer months, St. Paul CELC provides a full-day School Age Summer Camp Program for children in Kindergarten through 6th grades. Students enjoy a variety of activities in a fun, safe, socially engaging environment:
- Fun learning opportunities designed to reinforce academic skills;
- Art, music, drama and creative movement;
- Indoor and Outdoor sports and games;
- Field trips to local attractions (optional);
- Community visitors.
- 2016 School-age Summer Camp (592KB PDF)
- Kindergarten Summer Camp (577KB PDF)